This Policy is provided to implement the provision by the Italian Data Protection Authority of 8 May 2014 and in accordance with article 13 of the Privacy Regulations (Legislative Decree No. 196/2003).
This notice is prepared and updated by Granulati Italia SpA, website manager and Data Controller for the relevant data, based in Viale Oriano 10 – 24047 – Treviglio (BG), Phone: +39 0363 563190, e-mail: email@example.com.
To exercise your rights in favour of the person concerned as established in the Regulations (articles 7 and following, Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, No. 196: for example, access, cancellation, update, rectification, integration, etc.) you can use the same contact details as above, where you can also ask for the up-to-date list of the Data Controllers which have been assigned.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small lines of text which a website can send to a user’s device while he/she is browsing (this applies to PCs, laptops, smartphones, tablets; cookies are usually saved in the browser which is being used). The same website which sent the cookies can then read and record the cookies stored on the device in order to gather various types of information.
When you visit our websites and use our services, we save some cookies on your browser. For example, we use some cookies to monitor visitors and understand their preferences, improve their experience, track and analyse usage and browsing statistics. You can independently manage cookies through your browser. If you disable cookies you can continue using Forwork, but some functionalities or sections may not be available or may only work with limitations.
HOW MANY TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST?
Various types of cookies exist, each with different characteristics. They can be classed as:
- SESSION COOKIES: they are immediately deleted when you quit the browser;
- PERSISTENT COOKIES: they remain in the browser until they expire (the length of time can vary);
- SAME-SITE COOKIES: they are provided by the website manager;
- THIRD-PARTY COOKIES: they are provided by third parties which have a contract with the website owner.
TO WHAT OPERATIONAL CATEGORIES CAN COOKIES BELONG TO?
Technical cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the website and to enable browsing; without these, the user might not be able to correctly view webpages or use certain services. For example, a technical cookie is necessary to keep the user logged in throughout a visit to a website, or to memorise language or layout settings, and so on. Technical cookies can also be subdivided into browsing cookies, which ensure normal browsing and access to the website (for example, by enabling you to make a purchase or to log into a reserved area); analytics cookies, integrated with technical cookies only when they are directly used by the website manager to collect data, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they use the website; functionality cookies, which enable the user to browse thanks to preferred criteria (for example the language, or the products added to the basket) in order to improve end-user service.
Profiling cookies are used to create user profiles and are used to promote offers in line with the preferences shown by the users while browsing. Forwork does not use this type of cookies.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES?
For more information:
- Click here for “Private Browsing” and Cookie Management settings in Firefox;
- Click here for “Private Browsing” and Cookie Management settings in Chrome;
- Click here for “Private Browsing” and Cookie Management settings in Internet Explorer;
- Click here for “Private Browsing” and Cookie Management settings in Safari.
WHICH COOKIES DOES GELATITALIA USE?
- Technical cookies, which enable the proper use of the website;
- Third-party analytics cookies, a tool of anonymous and aggregate analysis of the behaviour of website users; these cookies enable us to understand how our users use Granulati Italia and allow us to improve its structure and content.
TECHNICAL COOKIES – SAME-SITE
- PHPSESSID: PHP cookie which enables session status data to be stored (session)
- wordpress_test_cookie: cookie which checks for the possibility to store cookies on the user’s browser (session)
- cookie_notice_accepted: cookies which record having viewed the cookies banner (1 year)
ANALYTICS COOKIES – THIRD PARTY
- _gat: by Google Analytics, used to regulate the number of visits to websites with heavy traffic (session)
- _ga: by Google Analytics, used to allow the website manager to gather aggregate data on user behaviour (2 years)
- _gid: not classified (session)